Partnership for Justice (PJ) is a non-profit organization of professionals who share a commitment to equality, justice and globalization of human rights standards.
PJ works at all levels to offer services to victims of human rights violations and create linkages for the promotion and protection of human rights in Nigeria.
Mission: To impact public policy and social change and provide innovative range of services to achieve equality and justice.
The Advisory Board is made up of the following
• Prof Ms Ayo Atsenuwa (Chair of the Board, Law Professor, University of Lagos)
• Prof Nsongurua Udombana (Dean, Faculty of Law, University of Uyo, Central European University, Budapest, Hungary)
• Viviana Waisman (Executive Director, Women’s Link Worldwide, Spain)
• Jumoke Alison (Pharmacist, Washington DC, USA)
• Richard Akinnola (Seasoned journalist and human rights advocate)
• Eze Anaba (Journalist, Lagos, Nigeria)
The Programme Mangement Unit is made up of
• Itoro Eze-Anaba (Managing Partner)
• John Oziegbe (Senior Partner)
• Eshiet Eshiet (Senior Partner)
• Ivy Odia (Programme Officer)
• Dan Daniel Bassey (Admin/Programme Assistant)
• Chukwudi Egbuniwe (intern)